Well that’s happening more often than you might think. I’ve been brought in to consult with small, medium and large businesses who were locked into $4k to $18k per month or more programs meant to drive business to their website and, eventually, profits to their bottom-line. The only problem is, they never experienced any profits from their investment.
Everybody today hears that the internet is where you have to be if you are going to be successful in business. And certainly the statistics bear out that those companies being the most successful have a strong marketing strategy online. But not everybody who has an online strategy is being successful. In fact, the majority of companies are frustrated with the results they are seeing from their online investments – some which number in the 10’s to 100’s of thousands of dollars annually.
Could your company afford such a mistake? Not many can, though some are having to deal with that reality - without intending to.
Let’s face it, most businesses today are getting hammered with phone calls and sales visits from purported experts in Digital Marketing. Their pitch is to get you leads through Paid Search (you know about those persistent Google AdWords solicitors), SEO Programs, Online Display Banner Ads, Website Development, and the list goes on. But who are these so-called experts.? Are they legitimate? Will their programs work? And the jargon and lingo they spew forth – is it sound advice or just a bunch of techie sounding gibberish? Do you know? And if not, who could you call to your aid to advise you as to the soundness of the programs being proposed to you?
Everybody today promotes themselves as “the expert”. Your local Computer Dealer, trying to cover his lost revenue from poor computer sales, is doing it. So is your local TV/Cable provider, along with your local Yellow Page Directory publisher. It seems to come at you from almost all directions. It’s confusing if not downright nauseating. Who can you trust? Who can provide you with sound advice without trying to sell you something? Who can provide you with analysis of your market, your audience and your true needs for an effective online strategy? Who can let you know if the expensive program you’ve been paying for is really working and really is doing what they said it was going to do?
Well, that’s where DSI comes in. We exist for the express purpose to clear through the haze and provide you with clear, concise, and understandable information about your current program (if you have one) and what direction you need to go in order to get the most for your investment.
- We are independent - we have no allegiances to any 3rd party.
- We are the experts, knowledgeable and experienced in the Online Marketplace.
- We know who is legitimate and who isn't (or we have sure ways to find out if some vendor group is unknown to us).
- We issue clear reports that can be used as a roadmap for your online strategy - and we can even help you implement it.
- We can help you save money - or, at the very least, not waste any more money on programs that could never do what you were told they would do.
- And, finally, we are brutally honest. Our clients may not always like to hear what we report, but we will never steer a client down the wrong path. We think you will appreciate, in the long run, that kind of straightforward honesty in our approach to your business and your money.
- NO CONTRACTS
- CLEAR & CONCISE REPORTS
- CONSULTATIVE SERVICES
- IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES